Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First Post: How I Survive and Prosper Shared in a Blog

For 10 years or so I have had different blogs for different reasons. When I came to the UAE, there were many who were helpful through Facebook pages and in person when we arrived as a group. Each year more Expats arrive and are seeking some assistance in the process we have all gone through. It is now my turn to do the good deed and help if I can. Two caveats: 1. My experience and what I have gleaned from others is all I can share, if I don't know about a certain aspect, I will tell you. If I can have guest posts to help with subjects I am not familiar with, I will. 2. Everyone has a little bit different experience and their own opinions of what happens with them. This is purely my experience and should not be taken for the only experience to be had in the desert regions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment