Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Electric Company

Today I arrived at the electric co. 10 minutes before they opened and this is the line in front of me. Actually, it is just part of the line, as when they did open, 4 guys standing behind me bum rushed me and got their number for the Queue in front of me. I was number 9. 

This location is in the basement of the mall closest to my flat. It is very convenient. 
It took an hour to get my number called, get my service cancellation info and my refund deposited (sometime in the next week) back into my bank account. 
This evening I was visiting a friend and explained where I had been today. Her comment was 
"That was quick! Every time I am there it takes 2-3 hours to have my business taken care of."
So even if I hadn't found the most fantastic crafter/artists' shop, checked on my abayas being tailored to fit and writing of a post, I did succeed with ONE important accomplishment. 
Schway schway (slowly slowly) patience is the way. 
ps. the man in the kandoura was the sharpest dressed man there. The national dress can be very becoming on a man, so take note gentlemen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment